Sunday, March 26, 2023

Sunny spring afternoon

Fell asleep to Cluster's Sowiesoso

 

Vanilla milkshake

I got a milkshake from a "nearby" ice cream shop. I put it in the freezer and saved it for later, which I would find was a mistake. My freezer is either set to a lower temperature or configured differently, (perhaps due to its smaller space) than the freezer at my previous place, so after about an hour in the freezer plus 30-45 minutes of thaw time, the milkshake was impossible to drink with a straw. Once thawed, the shake was gritty with ice crystals, though still had a pleasant flavor. Part of the appeal of milkshakes is the straw, which affects the mouthfeel in a way that somehow compliments the mild vanilla taste. Mouthfeel is everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home